Let’s talk about NiziU‘s Choreographies

• “Make you happy “ was a huge hit in Japan, the cute and catchy dance definitely helped the song go viral. And then there was “step and a step”. I instantly fell in love with the song and found myself listening to it quite often, not rare without sobbing. But the choreography...well, yes, it’s kind of cute and has a lot of pretty formations, but some parts are kinda weird...I don’t know if I’m the only one that felt that way. The choreography sometimes didn’t quite match the song and felt awkward. I was so relieved to see that “popping shaking” had a less akward choreography. We will just forget about the butt shake and the “lalalalalalalala” part.... (it was quite cute sometimes... :pepeflushed: :pepe-comfy:) what do you think?

• for all who didn't see Poppin Shakin yet

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• for all who didn't see Poppin Shakin yet

The arm movements are well choreographed (for this dance, I haven't seen any others) in my opinion. :danceb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!