I’m here to spread Fifty Fifty supremacy!!

• lets talk about how badly the former members of fifty fifty were treated by attrakt

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so boycott fifty fifty

ᴏɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ

ɪᴠᴇ ᴛxᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇꜱ

2a806ffe9815a47ac4e5534b70069637ce97908b.gifv

• lets talk about how badly the former members of fifty fifty were treated by attrakt

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so boycott fifty fifty

:meme-bugs-no::exit-pepe:

External Content x.com

so boycott fifty fifty

People like this piss me off - let people enjoy music. I refuse to boycott them. The members did absolutely nothing wrong. And the evil in this situation is the Givers, who are no longer associated with the company. I feel bad for what happened to the former members and will support their debut but won’t hate Fifty Fifty

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!