Pentagon's UFO report: 'There's stuff flying over military installations'

• Rubio on Pentagon's UFO report: 'There's stuff flying over military installations'

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) offered an interesting comment on Monday about the Pentagon’s working report on unidentified flying objects, stating there the “worry is that the stuff is flying over our facilities and we don’t know what they are.”

Rubio is on the Senate Intelligence Committee and proposed a bill last summer that called for the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force to update its data information and collection in order to better understand what the UFOs are and where they came from.

“Maybe its got a logical explanation to it, but people want to want to know. I want to know what it is,” Rubio told a TMZ reporter at Washington, D.C.'s Ronald Reagan International Airport.

Rubio said he has been told that “stuff has been flying over the top of our military installations” but they are unclear what is flying over the top of it and who is controlling it.

The Pentagon formed a task force in August 2020 to investigate the UFO sightings.

The Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force was set to release the report about UFOs on June 1, but Rubio told Fox Business on Wednesday that he does not believe that will happen, a local Florida outlet reported.

“Well, first, I’m not sure they’re gonna come in on time to be honest with you, because they miss a lot of deadlines in government on these sorts of things. But we’ll get a report at some point,” Rubio said.

“I don’t know if there are aliens. I don’t know if they visited here. I’m not, you know, when you talk about that stuff, everyone gets, you know, stigmatized about it,” Rubio told TMZ. “My thing is very simple, we don’t know what that stuff is that’s flying over the top of our installations. Let’s find out.”

John Ratcliffe Talks About UFO Disclosure Report Being Released June 2021 ... Strong Delusion:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-popcorn:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!