[Pannkpop] K-netizens are surprised by the quality of BAEKHYUN ‘Hello, World’ Official Trailer

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Theqoo: 백현 (BAEKHYUN) Hello, World | Official Trailer

- The color of the video is so beautifulㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun’s new album is coming out~

- Wow, he put a lot of effort into the video

- Woah his acting. I’m looking forward to the song.

- The trailer is interesting. It’s like a movie.

- I was surprised because it was 4 minutes long and the quality was so good

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

- I like it so much. Just walk in the R&B path…

- Baekhyun doesn’t even age.

- The quality is crazy, it gave me goosebumps

- What is this crazy quality? What’s the name of the song that appears at the end? I’m really looking forward to it ㅠㅠ

- What is the quality? It is so good

- The quality is good so I’m looking forward to it

- Wow, the video quality is good, his face is pretty and the song at the end is good too… She has high expectations for the album

source1, source2

Baekhyun's mini album "Hello, World" will drop on September 6th with title track "Pineapple Slice"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

check more teasers here:

ExoLTaglist

pre-order the album here:

• <3

External Content youtu.be

• he filmed the MV in Barcelona, i think it will be a dance track, maybe Candy 2.0?

I'm getting chills just thinking about it . . . plus with a company that will actually fullfill his orders and back him up, the world is his for the taking. Baekhyunbar is working so hard too, over 500k pre-orders and still 6 days left. Not to mention the US can finally pitch in to an EXO/member order for the first-time since DMUMT.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!