Just a reminder to check your letters on weverse, I didn't get any notification about Shinwon hearting mine.

• Shinwon has been my bias for a long time, not only would he comment on my profile picture on Weverse DM and pointed out the exact flowers and lights within it, but he actually liked my letter on weverse. I went through my notifications section on WV but I couldn't see any thing when he did like it which is weird. It's the official profile to which is super cool.

I'm not as big as a commenter on content anymore, and I'll write something here and there about their activities but its kinda nice to see, I know people find him really scary for those outside of the fandom due to his looks and demeanour, but he is so sweet to be honest. I'm going to add it to my small desktop folder of other heart comments, not only Demain, SURL, Jeong Sewoon, from20 and the Noir members but its one of my top favourites, not only that but I got to interview some artists like the producers of OnlyOneOf's music, KIMU and Choi Cello to name a few and I shot my first gig at a local music venue not long ago and I'm waiting to hear back from some festivals now I feel so lucky.

Music is just such a fun conversation to me, I love networking and talking about it you know?

It's super hot here, at work today it was plus 34, please take care of yourselves everyone.

IMG_1063D1178867-1.jpgIMG_F58267FA7254-1.jpgIMG_A304D999459C-1.jpg

Song Suggestions from my top listens today during work:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!