Ako - good morning

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or a子

her first album GENE went on sale today!

GSDePZBbcAEMxyM?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• I used to pretend I was a local radio station giving her weather and headlines, then a link to an upbeat song on Spotify.

"Good morning, thanks for tuning into 107.7 WNDY The Breeze. It's currently 6 minutes after the hour rolling into the morning rush. Sunshine today, high of 75/low of 58. Chance of rain this afternoon, mostly cloudy til then. In headline news, Mitch McConnell booed off stage, details at the bottom of the hour. For now, to get you out the door, let's get this block of commercial free radio going with Backstreet Boys, I want it that way."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!