I tried BlueSky and honestly it's so much like Twitter to me. Have you checked it out?

• So originally a lot of the artists I used to buy art from on Twitter started to mention BS and I got the chance to join it in beta because a artist I have bought art from for a while gave me a free code to join in the beta stages, I have been on it for a while now and honestly I think it's the community you are in but a lot of my feed is from the artists I follow doing art shares and commenting on other posts, then depending on their art style I might follow them.

But honestly I haven't been on it much due to not wanting to buying a lot of art these days as I got procreate myself and only follow like four I actually buy from on Kofi, I think its an interesting platform and I love the idea of a slow feed, when it comes to scrolling there is only so much it can show you which is cool but its not for me anymore.

For me, it was a nice way to use to get off twitter and maybe if you like twitter more then me you might enjoy it, but I just wanted to share my thoughts in case people were unsure.

I just finished my work out and I was thinking about deleting it, going through it and deleting posts/ my profile but it was interesting none the less. Otherwise I have heard decently good things about it!

My former profile.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 6.17.15 PM.png

Currently listening to 8turn as I do so, Myungho's vocals are just my favourite!

• Nope. I haven't tried it and never heard of it until now. My X account is suspended, and whenever I log in, I see the notification saying that my X account is in read-only mode. X doesn't tell me what I did wrong.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!