Let's not forget what CL said about Jennie

• How did i not know about this? Then again it was 2018 so maybe i just forgot but now the hate for CL from Blinks makes sense lmfao. That's really fucking disappointing of her honestly. I don't care for BP but i'm a Blackjack and CL is suppose to be someone who strong and independent not someone who fucking goes after the wrong person in a lame ass sneak diss on twitter. It's not Jennie's fault YG prioritized her... Leave it to the chicks who talk the most about supporting women be the most hypocritical.

Also her defense, as others has said, makes literally no sense lmfao. She should of just not explained it at that point cuz it made her look even more guilty of it actually being about jennie. It was obvious what she meant.

• Jennie is a better rapper than CL tbh. CL is a better writer and producer cl can rap too though. Bad bitches need to get along with each other.

But yeah CL has been out of pocket for a while tbh she blames everyone but herself for her failures. Maybe don't have bad music ?

the way this hurts bc it's so true. I really did not like her album... We've waited years for it and i only liked 2 songs. Spicy and HWA in particular i would say we're genuinely bad, like i actually hated them. It takes her forever to release music too... I love her but damn, you're right about this.

• Just to add, it wasn't just that her album was cancelled and Jennies debut replacing it (considering YG considered her the CL of BP which was created as a pretty version of 2ne1 that must have extra stung), the entire thing was done, MV recorded and everything and it got cancelled again. She even leaked the MV. This was also around the time that Scooter Braun was in charge of her in the US and already said YG was blocking him from doing his job for her until the contract with him eventually ran out.

All that yap ain’t gonna cut it she was asslicking yg but had the audacity to shade her junior who did nothing to her…

⭐️LISA CAN YOU TEACH ME JAPANESE⭐️

• This isn't really my discussion and I was just browsing, and while I agree with you that CL had a bigger conflict with YG, the guy after all who disbanded their group, this is what YG according to your (interview?) quote stated:

". I tried to make the YG version of a girl group like I did with 2NE1. But this time I wanted the girls to look pretty too, with skills."

Think what you want, but YG saying that he now wanted a girl group with girls that looked pretty too aside from skills, does point indirectly towards 2NE1. Even more if you consider that the 2NE1 girls often complained themselves how YG frequently called them ugly and suggested PS to them.

I'll be honest, they know they aren't that beautiful aside from Dara and accepted to use the concept of "talent over beauty" plenty of times like sure this isn't a nice thing to say, but their issue should be directly with YGE.

• LOL I remember this, she was such a weirdo for this, she should've directed her anger issues at yge and no one would've blamed her for it, but chose to go after jennie who already had everyone attack her left and right for debuting solo first before a bp album, so imagine adding miss cl to the list at her grown age, but her ass is now begging ygfor a 2ne1 reunion while jennie busy working on her solo album

#femaleidolsedit from supernova  #femaleidolsedit from supernova  #femaleidolsedit from supernova

• the way this hurts bc it's so true. I really did not like her album... We've waited years for it and i only liked 2 songs. Spicy and HWA in particular i would say we're genuinely bad, like i actually hated them. It takes her forever to release music too... I love her but damn, you're right about this.

Yeah I like a few of her songs especially mtbd but some of it is just trash. I think if she had good music in her American debut push it would have done better.

• How did i not know about this? Then again it was 2018 so maybe i just forgot but now the hate for CL from Blinks makes sense lmfao. That's really fucking disappointing of her honestly. I don't care for BP but i'm a Blackjack and CL is suppose to be someone who strong and independent not someone who fucking goes after the wrong person in a lame ass sneak diss on twitter. It's not Jennie's fault YG prioritized her... Leave it to the chicks who talk the most about supporting women be the most hypocritical.

Also her defense, as others has said, makes literally no sense lmfao. She should of just not explained it at that point cuz it made her look even more guilty of it actually being about jennie. It was obvious what she meant.

Wait you call yourself a black jack, if so then you wou;d know that Cl has used this phrase before Black Pink even debuted. Are you sure a Black Jack, i dont think so.

• Wait you call yourself a black jack, if so then you wou;d know that Cl has used this phrase before Black Pink even debuted. Are you sure a Black Jack, i dont think so.

lmfao i've been a blackjack since late 2012. Not you defending her.... She said this when Jennie's solo came out, she and everyone else knew what she was doing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!