"If you could demand anything from CEO Baekhyun" Chen answers

• MC: "This is the first question, if your agency's CEO Byun Baekhyun says 'Just say it and i'll do/give you everything that you want!', what will you demand from him?"

Chen: "You!"

MC: "Ooh! Baekhyun sunbaenim?"

Chen: "Yes!"

(Cut to explanation part)

MC: "Let's go back to the first question. You answered 'You!' when asked what do you want to demand from CEO Byun Baekhyun, is there a reason for that?"

Chen: "Baekhyunie is so busy these days, he's so busy... he's also doing a tour! Because i know he's spending his days very busily, i really don't need anything else! I just want Baekhyunie"

MC: "Oh this is so touching~ another viewer asked 'Does CEO Byun Baekhyun give a lot of feedbacks for your promotional activities? Did he also came in person to support you while preparing for this time's activities?' He's busy~"

Chen: "He's busy, he can't come right now, but he contacts me regularly... he always supports me! Saying 'you're cool', 'i support you', 'cheer up', when i'm busy he'd say 'take care of your health', so how can i not answer (that i want) 'you' (Baekhyun)~"

MC: "Ah~ Jaebeom oppa (Jay Park, Chungha's current CEO)! Are you listening?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

• He's so cute :holding-back-tears:

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!