List of the 100 most iconic meme-songs (from Germany)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I knew maybe 10 songs but it's also been years since I've been exposed to anything German to be honest!

The list missed this gem though: the superior version of Stoff & Schnapps

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but it's also been years since I've been exposed to anything German

IDK if your interested, but I can link you some of my newer fave songs from Germany :sure-bee:

External Content open.spotify.com

• Oh thank you! I'll check them out. I recognise Alligatoah, Revolverheld and Lena from the list.

• Oh btw this is a couple of years old but I found it recently and really enjoyed it:

• Oh btw this is a couple of years old but I found it recently and really enjoyed it:

Not something I would go for, but its also not too bad

Most similiar (altho its very different) I listened to (mainly found when I joined Spotify 4 years ago and wondered why I see artist names on there, that you normaly never find on other websites and so I looked up more German stuff lol) is more like this here:

The first song by the way is about the weekly new release recommendations you get from Spotify 😂 and the third artist is actually from Austria, while the 4th one is by a German who grew up in Japan and than moved back to Germany when he was a young adult

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!