Anyone know whats happening with Luminous? (If anyone sees any updates, please add me~ @)

• Does anyone know what is happening with Luminous?, I blocked both twitter and reddit with an website blocker on my computer so I can no longer find the updates I once did but have been thinking about Luminous lately.

Not only has Steven's livestreams pretty much stopped (even after he came back from a 'livestream hiatus'), but I haven't gotten any notifications on youtube for them in such a long time. I'm getting more for TIOT (Time is our turn) then Luminous now which is so surprising! Even EPEX has been uploading and posting in their community tab more then ever before so I thought I just wasn't seeing them, but I truly haven't seen anything for Luminous but now there is talk that they could have re branded or possible company change? but nothing is confirmed.

I checked out their fan cafe to.

Last Naver post is from 2023 so not to long ago. https://m.post.naver.com/my.naver?memberNo=58158595

Last Music Release.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Last Community Post, & Last Video was from their Europe Tour.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LUMINOUS
    LUMINOUS OFFICIAL YOUTUBE
    www.youtube.com

Last Live stream.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Rumor is they are rebranding but nothing official has been posted yet

External Content x.com

if this is true fuck their stupid ass company...radio silence for months and you fucking wanna change something that's not broken. I absolutely adored Luminous and our unique Lumini fandom name.

nah boycott that shit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!