JTBC to broadcast Golden Wave Taiwan on 4th May: (G)I-DLE, BSS, STAYC, NMIXX, Enhypen, ZEROBASEONE, BOYNEXTDOOR, &TEAM, JD1

• teaser

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm assuming that this event is related to the Golden Disc Awards, given the similarity of their logos.

yes it is :)

• I wonder if there's a way for I-fans to watch. I saw fan cams for &TEAM and they were so cute! I'd love to see the whole performance properly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!