I-LAND 2: N/a continues to dominate, surpassing Boys Planet in streaming views and fan engagement

• According to reports from 'I-Land 2: N/a', the real-time streaming views of the first two episodes on platforms like YouTube and Mnet Plus have far exceeded those of 'Boys Planet' previous survival show broadcasted by MNet. The signal song performance video quickly soared to 5 million views and is rapidly approaching the 6 million mark. Short content featuring stage scenes also gained immense traction, surpassing 6 million views shortly after broadcast.

The recent 'iMate' support event on Mnet Plus saw enthusiastic participation, with two applicants achieving 100% support immediately after the first broadcast. Ultimately, seven applicants secured 100% support, earning them global outdoor advertising worth 100 million won.

full

'I-LAND 2: N/a' continues to dominate, surpassing 'Boys Planet' in streaming views and fan engagement
    The buzz around 'I-LAND 2: N/a' shows no signs of slowing down as it surpasses its predecessor 'Boys Planet' in global streaming views and fan engag…
    www.allkpop.com

here are girls which won that ad

supp.jpg

next ep teaser

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

funny cookie video

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Damn, I'm surprised. I've barely seen anyone talk about them! But, Pannchoa has also been dead for like 2 weeks, so maybe that's why.

Fighting Yeeun!!!

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!