Why I like Kitak's and BALM's "Good Night"

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What I like about this song is that it is kinda chill and "simple" or how I should describe it.

And it is also giving me "coffee shop" vibes.

And I like how this song is kinda like: Kitak sings the first verse and chorus, and then BALM sings the second verse and chorus and then they are both like "Doo doo doo" in the end (I don't know why I like it)

and I also like the music video, and I guess it fits with the vibe of the song.

I used to be a fan of CNEMA, which was a K-band that Kitak was a part of. (that band was formed in a survival show called Superband 2)

I think CNEMA has disbanded.

I still like some of Kitak's solo songs, especially Seesaw and Summer.

And BALM is currently a part of EDEN-Ary and has co-composed some songs by Xikers and also one track from an ATEEZ album. (He has also co-composed Seesaw and Summer)

He has some solo songs as well, like "Apologize" and "Are you down?"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!