If I end up stanning BEWAVE...

• Then I'm pretty much not escaping the "stans sea-related groups" allegations.

I kinda liked "SING !"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One reason why I like this song is because it reminds me of summer and sunny weather, and also kinda makes me feel like I'm on a summer vacation in a warmer country.

and "Shine" too.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song sounds like something that G-Friend would have released.

And the intro kinda reminds me of Troublemaker's "Troublemaker".

• If you stan Bewave then you need to behave

but what I really want to say is thank you for showing interest to girl group from small label who just debuted, that's cool thing to do

• BEWAVE members were all trainees at different companies and planned to debut in other groups:

External Content twitter.com

• bewave bewave

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!