Do you wash your face?

• Well, I don't...

Even though I think I have done that in the past, when I sometimes tried to do skincare routines once or twice a week, and I used some cleansing product before using exfoliator, toner, moisturizer and day cream.

But I later stopped doing skincare type of stuff. (because I didn't feel like it worked or that I was doing it properly.)

Even though when I wear makeup, I remove it with a makeup remover. (but I also sometimes just used water to remove it)

Maybe that is one of the reasons why I have a few pimples on my face.

Well.... this thread maybe makes me sound unhygienic...

and yup, this thread is very random.

and makes me want to wash my face...

• Yk, if your skin is healthy then I guess. Splashing water on your face in the morning and before bed can be helpful to you tho, it removes all the debris and dust you got on your face throughout the day.

For me I have a routine that I do everyday. I had bad acne in middle and early high school due to combination skin, so I tried products until my skin cleared. I think it really depends on genetics

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• hmmm no

it 100% gets watered down when i am washing my hair ( which i do about once or twice a week)

i don't really know if thats bad.... i mean i am not waking up and washing my entire body everyday

if i am in the mood i put some hidrating cream on it

that is not everyday though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!