[theqoo] Today marks the 10th YEAR ANNIVERSARY of the SEWOL FERRY disaster tragedy

• AVvXsEjAidn8o35MZQq_ofYf2zSH-wfgOrXNeElKSynHygBT3SH0aZjgZOMD91eJ29uUZvxnb2B7-WJDPpd8lLy23cDIwOThcxvyjzzDJ-at--AJiLHSIrH1vFtQTVCNZDK31hIu-CzHghJSuoBDwQfxLlWBV0p9SDthoffYp5C3nhzGNZtJn9iFzy8ehPkqEnPj

AVvXsEgz2Xmk4KDlWldRf9olB9-eVzpQ4-EEeS8kpQ9zJ-QI2tAeE8Mn98ogPJcCLGQoARcEwqmRgLaq3ecZa0Yi1TnilgTFhgBBn9HxdMdAGGzA_fHFF5Gotl8RQUOEcpi5H9oyT9D3MJb7uZfhBs7034fAIz8YsVbu3jKY-EZGsLlwYF99BKFDETP5-HCwT091

"Spring again, I remember the Sewol ferry"

AVvXsEgMDIZbkCkU2HCbQp_1giWZgXtUSPsvhbmWZH3sXNn-Yz9YiMGmwOPkyLZMwn1VttGCKUrH2PoGeRdXk0-DPH0eMx-nwVeBBWPMzye1INLWlb2WTzu8Xd1g19l6QicgIrO3I0re6rjfdr6NXb6iwzomxnvV22iH6jpHFnmOP-oKhaj9DBKppHylaAsV1ipR

AVvXsEiFrkNoHGKddaX3ZtMwMfdpO2jPLu5Mv8BB4MfHTI3S8mkCktmf3ftXuCQUfWFiD2Rm0AqNK5InHkHDkCxEXAljImzQ9f2JLhNeiXOrSnU7QKSgx63CGy7iFqOqiWgf8iFCnKhz3UYoY9PRYraPGTNLq2Yy7syAYLBXVgZzkSBEs61MYluFtd2xLGAxYMSp

AVvXsEiyePsyMuirtRYzI0EgRABHHl2MK172pmlrc4xb3QJUpJBZQKdktURR5kLBeQ-1TnAOM0OC0CwEoavTXylfAiWyjszBTieyv5srUbKUsFjUQxCEN188HrDXFqNTEYaKB0mMqen1tr2MJGaL_HSoVw4uyc88Sr3pQzSdbUIy3wzSCnG_OW3jhGuDhZR2U9KC

AVvXsEjFNMKhmfcySXIuqp8VPWhVReemz0xQ8V65vMFBPndvLiliG92YFM8eagq5HTKGcWRYL83rqVyp5I3U_YndV4fCe7IxuPZBwF47cGGZrpispxAhRgp_wIULTpRIId6NfdggSMhRUENHjbDIMb9JAb5p4MP19rJV_PjZAny7n_FlqtOorZEczYv6t8xolxJW

I never forget you when the flowers fade

I will never forget๐ŸŽ—

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. ๐ŸŽ—

2. ๐ŸŽ— I will never forget

3. ๐ŸŽ— I hope that the harassers of bereaved families get punished.

4. ๐ŸŽ— I'm sorry and I'm sorry...

5. It's something I'm always reminded of when I look at the yellow ribbons on my possessions, but it always hurts more every year when it comes around this time ใ… ๐ŸŽ—

6. ๐ŸŽ— Let's never forget

7. ๐ŸŽ— A true memorial would be to make sure it never happens again... Same for Itaewon....

8. ๐ŸŽ— Thinking back about the time makes me apologetic... the people and kids we couldn't save... I'm also sorry for the fact that we still don't know the truth...ใ… 

9. I can't believe that it's been 10 years.. I'll always remember ๐ŸŽ—

10. ๐ŸŽ— It's been 10 years? I vividly remember it as if it was yesterday... Babies, I'm sorry... I'm really sorryใ… ใ… 

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Moved the thread from forum K-POP to forum The Lounge.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!