YaoChen hits 9.7K listeners on Spotify today, here's some of my favourite content, artist + performances by the artist!.

• I was finishing writing up and drafting some articles before my trip to see OnlyOneOf in Vancouver on the 17th to post and I couldn't help but go through my playlists to update it, remove any songs I haven't liked etc.

I couldn't help but notice that YaoChen's number's have been slowly been improving!, currently at a steady of 9.7K, here's a little bit more about YaoChen, my favourite performances (both in R1SE & Solo works), magazine shoots, radio/other media performances and some things to check out if you want to get into this Cpop Artist. He recently hit 13K on Instagram, & 1.11K on YouTube.

Although I found him because of Bang Chan (he mentioned this trainee he knew in R1SE a popular Chinese group. Later he finally revealed his name was actually YaoChen!). They did a cute challenge together for his recent comeback 'Adventure Player'.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

----

He doesn't do as much content as Kpop artists releases, but is one of my favourite cinematographers! His style of editing and some of the photos he takes are incredible, and revealed in behind the scenes/vlogs like this:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My Favourite Songs:

External Content youtu.be

---

Official Thread I created for the artist for updates, and promotion updates. JYP ENT & R1SE YaoChen ComeBack/Update Thread. (Releases new photos for his birthday + 13K Followers Reach, new Vlog & More).

SNS Profiles.

Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/yao_chen0323/

YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/@yaochen_official

Adventure Player. https://yao-chen.lnk.to/AdventurePlayer

:black-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!