VVUP just ended all girl groups in late 90s styling

• These are the most 1998 outfits and styling I have EVER SEEN.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

By the way who the hell is VVUP?

• I know VVUP and I'm certainly not the only one, after all they have 136 thousand subscribers on their YouTube channel.

They had their pre-debut in March with Doo Doom Chit and Locked On is their debut.

• SleepingGiant know anything about this group?

not Really

I am only familiar with one of the members Kim Hyunhee, or "Hyunny" apparently is her stage name (shes the Tall one, long straight Hair No Bangs)

She was on another Survival Show I watched called My Teenage Girl, she was never one of my Picks but I did like her

I remember she stood out in the Shows Theme Song performance where they had all 83 contestants perform but kinda faded away from there (atleast to me) as the Show went on

I haven't bothered to really look into there stuff as they have debuted right in the Middle of Several other GirlGroups over the last Month

My way to early impression is they look like a budget Kiss of Life without their own Wow Visual (Natty)

But I have been very wrong about First Impressions before (see Young Posse) so i will get around to it at some point probably their next Comeback I will pay more attention and decide whether this will be one of my Many Nugu groups

• Have you seen this dance practice? I actually liked this one. They stand out a little more here for me.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some info

External Content twitter.com

VVUP (@22_vvup_22) on X
    VVUP's OFFICIAL 🙅🏻‍♀️ "vve different ⚡️💖⚡️"
    twitter.com

More info about small company GGs (2024-2025)

• VVSTYLE | FREESTYLE

External Content www.youtube.com

'Doo Doom Chit' MV Teaser

VVUP (비비업) 'Doo Doom Chit' MV

External Content open.spotify.com

VVUP 'Doo Doom Chit' MV (Performance ver.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!