[BTS CONTENT] In less than 24 hours, Jungkook's Euphoria, Still With You, Standing Next To You and Seven were all being covered and sung by talented artists!

• Was this a Jungkook type of day because what

Animated GIF

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bonus:

Jungkook has a hit discography on his hands. Each song has its audience. I hope he comes to know his music is so loved by his musical peers.

Animated GIF

• External Content x.com

• We are at part 17 now...lol, his influence on Kpop idols is unmatched atp

External Content www.youtube.com

From my updating the longass "Jungkook motivating idols thread", I can say with absolute certainty that there is not one song of JK's on his spotify profile that has not been covered by some idol or another and I mean every single one of his bsides and soundcloud releases too.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• We are at part 17 now...lol, his influence on Kpop idols is unmatched atp

External Content www.youtube.com

From my updating the longass "Jungkook motivating idols thread", I can say with absolute certainty that there is not one song of JK's on his spotify profile that has not been covered by some idol or another and I mean every single one of his bsides and soundcloud releases too.

Chile she's still going :pepe-life-support:

It will be a year and they will still be covering Euphoria/Still With You/SNTY/Seven until new music by him drops.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!