[BTS CONTENT] Calvin Klein has given Jungkook the biggest campaign for S24!! Store front and billboards across 6/7 continents!! His biggest yet!!

• GHbTTnJWMAE-9-p?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Asia

• North America

• South America

• Europe

• Middle East/UAE

Oceania

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

• Indian actress fangirls of his sharing that..lol

External Content twitter.com

• Btw I have pics from my local mall too, he is always at the front entrance and at the main mall entrance...not even talking about the store entrance but the main mall entrance...he is the first thing you see when you enter the mall and even outside...btw it is not just this campaign...Jk's pics only adorn this exterior slot since past 8-9 months...they use pics from his different campaigns.

This is his pic outside the mall entrance

And this is at the mall entrance when you enter in

This is at the store entrance

Sorry for the blurry pics but I had to do it surreptitiously so that I do not look so obvious :skull:

• Gworl them last two pics... were you shaking from uncontrollable lust :skull:

• External Content twitter.com

• I travelled to Jeddah for the first time in a while and I saw Jk on a CK storefront, he was actually the only celebrity I saw a picture of and I passed by a lot of other brands on the same street. I think there was prada, LV, Chanel, Dior, Bulgari and Miumiu as well. I couldn't take a pic because I was in the car ;(;(

Was he the only celebrity you saw on the storefront including the other brands you listed?

• yup, for the other brands the photos were pictures of products or models, like there were bracelets in front of bulgari and handbags in front of dior if i remember correctly. Fendi had pics of models but no one famous.

Calvin Klein must know how good they have it with Jungkook who doesn't care for fashion or any other brand lol

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!