Kazuha is basically the new Tzuyu

• Both have unreal visuals but aren't popular due to lack of strong personality and idol skills.

This isn't a shade btw, I am like that also, you can't change your personality. But it is just such a shame that they weren't able to achieve bigger heights.

Your personality is definitely lacking, but Tzuyu's isn't. And skills? She's one of Twice's lead dancers. She has lost the immense popularity she used to enjoy because of JYP, who is afraid of letting her do anything for fear of losing... whatever the hell it is China provides. She's a victim of bad politics, plain & simple. I would expect an actual Twice fan to already know all this, hence why I find myself having to explain it to you.

And no, Kazuha isn't the "new Tzuyu." She's aight.

• ^ Sullyhoon, Tzuyu and Kazuha have top tier beauty and are talented, but they are just really boring. There is no X-factor. Don't blame JYPE, they tried both for Tzuyu and Sullyhoon giving them far more opportunities than other members, but there is no point continuing to throw opportunities and money into a black hole.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ^ Sullyhoon, Tzuyu and Kazuha have top tier beauty and are talented, but they are just really boring. There is no X-factor. Don't blame JYPE, they tried both for Tzuyu and Sullyhoon giving them far more opportunities than other members, but there is no point continuing to throw opportunities and money into a black hole.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It didn't recieve much attention because kazuha is Japanese. Even with her beauty Korean people still will never care about a Japanese girl all that much.

Also I don't think any le sserafim girl except chaewon will cause any chaos if their dating news is revealed.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝓘𝓢𝓐 ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

GO_bZN9WsAAjOLZ?format=jpg&name=medium GO_bZN8XgAABJxi?format=jpg&name=medium

You're a black hole, yet you keep posting. :pepe-shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!