Stray Kids sold out 3 dates at KSPO Dome during fanclub pre-sales for their 4th Fanmeeting in 2 hours (1 ticket limited per person)

• They opened the pre-sales for the 3 dates at KSPO Dome for their 4th Fanmeeting and It's a privilege reserved for fans who signed to pay and being part of their fanclub. Since last year they sold out during pre-sales the 2 dates for their fanmeeting at the same venue, JYPE decided to limit 1 ticket per person part of their fanclub during pre-sales this time and add one more date.

The thing is, It didn't help fans waiting for the general sales either way: in 2 hours all the tickets sold out during pre-sales for fanclub. There's around 30,000 individuals going to see them in Korea. Amazing, isn't it?

They will also have 4 Fanmeetings in Japan at Domes, but It will be fully reserved for the members of their japanese fanclub, there is no general sales.

Nowdays If you want to see Stray Kids in Korea or Japan, you have to pay two times: to be a regular member of their fanclubs and for the ticket, I fear.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

StayTaglist  

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Hyunjin is so annoying ;(

External Content x.com

• Minazuki

Changed the title of the thread from “Stray Kids' sold out 3 dates at KSPO Dome during fanclub pre-sales for their 4th Fanmeeting in 2 hours (1 ticket limited per person)” to “Stray Kids sold out 3 dates at KSPO Dome during fanclub pre-sales for their 4th Fanmeeting in 2 hours (1 ticket limited per person)”.
  • The way JYPE needs to create restrictions because their ticketing power is too insane.

At this point, they could just live from Korea and Japan profits and they would still be earning millions. No wonder their last ww tour started like 2 years ago.

Their growth is truly something

I'm happy for them, they deserve it <3

• Same. One of the reasons why I point out their accomplishments is because I like to see working on the level they do is paying off and they have a great career. It would be so unfair If don't.

They've worked so hard for all of this, and it's understandable that also fans feel proud looking at how far they've come.

Now we wait for tour dates so you and I can (hopefully) support them in person too :pepe-high-five:

• They've worked so hard for all of this, and it's understandable that also fans feel proud looking at how far they've come.

Now we wait for tour dates so you and I can (hopefully) support them in person too :pepe-high-five:

After seeing ITZY going to Chile instead of Brazil, I kind of lost hope.

But Europe is lock, Elli, you will see them :pepelove1:

• After seeing ITZY going to Chile instead of Brazil, I kind of lost hope.

But Europe is lock, Elli, you will see them :pepelove1:

It's too bad with Itzy.. but SKZ must have bigger touring power in LATAM right? Maybe they will go to multiple countries?

And Twice is going to Brazil!

I have hope you'll get to see them <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!