Rosé's solo will be the first BP released song to...

• Out of all solos i'm looking forward to this one the most. I hope she won't rap, because i believe if she succeed she will force BP to expand with their repertoire.

• most of this song is rapped...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She can actually rap. This was one of the reason why I started stanning Rosé. The way she censored the "bad" word.

• I don't think Rosé should rap, imo. I want her to show everyone her full vocal potential and I feel like rapping would get in the way of that.

Rosé is a badass but I don't know why blinks' want an ot4 rapline? Jennie can't even get a proper rap as the main rapper.

• I don't think Rosé should rap, imo. I want her to show everyone her full vocal potential and I feel like rapping would get in the way of that.

Rosé is a badass but I don't know why blinks' want an ot4 rapline? Jennie can't even get a proper rap as the main rapper.

she rlly shouldnt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!