Baekhyun confirms lettuce hairpins as dress code for LONSDALEITE concert tour

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

• This is going to be crazy :eyes:

External Content youtu.be

Ngl I would wear this :pepe-cha-ching:

• I cant see the links they won't open, I wanna see what it looks like ><

tweet1:

baekhyun: "for now lettuce pin is confirmed and i'll decide on the outfit after observing more reactions!^^"

GGTCNfPW0AA9Saz?format=jpg&name=900x900

tweet2:
    Fan: For real...? Baekhyun-ah, are you serious...? If we wear this, we'll probably obstruct the view in the standing pen though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Baekhyun: You can just put it on your bangs.. ^^ There are ways to overcome this ^^ You silly ^^

tweet3:

Baekhyun: The Minions (dresscode for the snack party) too, although you were stressed out but!! While living, when would you be able to have such an experience!!! Guys!!!! You can do anything front of me, because you guys are the cutest existence!!! Have confidence!!!!!!

You guys are cute no matter what y'all do so trust my words and follow along!

tweet4:

Baekhyun: Is it possible for that we do white gowns for your outfits?....

(Photo)

The concept I'm going for is washing lettuce leaves under the running water

And it's still chilly in March so... In case you guys get cold...^^

And you get wear that at home too!

GGWg3FFW0AAflji?format=jpg&name=small

tweet5:

Baekhyun: (Photo)

If not, how about a chef's gown...

Like a "Next, we'll be making a dish with lettuce leaves!" vibe??

(Photo)

This seems nice too, a researcher/doctor vibe, like "Is there anyone that can heal my lettuce"*

(PS. Baekhyun is referring to rap lyrics from Loner's Outsider)

GGWiYwIWwAAtzf4?format=jpg&name=small

GGWiYwIWoAAGgxk?format=jpg&name=small

tweet7:

Hairpin merchants on Korean websites started including "Baekhyun Concert" as a keyword in their product name after Baekhyun's declaration of a Lettuce Hairpin dress code requirement 😭😭

One seller even issued a delivery delay notice after a spike in orders calling it the "EXO Baekhyun-nim's concert issue"!! However, they assured everyone that orders will be delivered by early March (before the concert) 🥬💛

GGW76knWEAAH13Y?format=jpg&name=small

tweet8:

the delivery delay notice by seller
    due to "exo baekhyun-nim concert issue" recently, there’s alot of shipment so the delivery is being delayed as compared to normal avg delivery speed. we guaranteed the arrival will be latest by early march

tweet9:

snack party vs. lonsdaleite

GGTEFoVXAAAUeJD?format=jpg&name=900x900 GGTEJEEW0AEVJNJ?format=jpg&name=small

tweet10:

don’t let baekhyun see this

GGqd0UZW0AE9gcP?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!