☾♛☽ Baekhyun - Bambi new album

• Since y’all asked - starting a thread dedicated to the king’s comeback.

New album drops on 3.30.

Ewcs8upVkAQF8B2?format=jpg&name=large

EwpdLBiUcAAl-V8?format=jpg&name=medium

What’s it going to sound like?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mood sampler:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Producers/songwriters:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Teasers:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I seriously can't wait to hear it :pepe-excited:

me as well. The producers behind it are responsible for some of my favorite songs from him and exo :pepe-excited:

• External Content twitter.com

External Content
    [/media]

• Oh my god THIS ALBUM IS LITERALLY HIS BEST TO DATE

Its a must have. and why did they have to make the jewel case this pretty i dont need to be tempted ro buy it too STOP ;( ExE6tENWQAAsrBv.jpg

• I really really like both photobook versions

All the good stuff inside this album tho ;(

Especially these. I really liked the trend of transparent spotify plaque and now we can have a bambi one + sequence film looks nice af too ExEw31DWYAAAwni.jpg

• I love this album so much. I just know the music will be THE best too based on the producers taking part in it!

• everything is so baekhyun :pepecute:

• Third images set

• i knew the red coat pics will deliver ;(

• im interested in this look too. It reminds me of another iconic look baekhyun had in 2018 during cbx con in japan :pepe-smug:

ExF5tCzUcAEOxTp.jpeg

• its the way he looks good from any angle oof ExF5oRSVcAEpyho.jpeg

• I live for the edits ;(

• hes so beautiful wtf

• hes taken over Disney i see jsjsj

• baekhyun: my thirties are sexy... yall we are All grown ups now so dont be surprised

Also baekhyun: imma put every fairytale character in this cb

• hes taken over Disney i see jsjsj

the way his entire vlive was one huge spoiler :pepe-sad:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• this pic is just too powerful

ExGAL8NUcAIU2Zz.jpg

He should have unbuttoned that upper button too :eyes:

• Vlive launch. Clearly we need a guild launch party!

• Vlive launch. Clearly we need a guild launch party!

That would be great :pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

8-9 am for western european

But for american it's late...

• omg todays teasers were so nice ;(

• All the glitter especially in this pic

ExLDQUdVcAoPSyo?format=jpg&name=medium

• this one is a fav from this set

ExLDUjLVIAAaKu8?format=jpg&name=medium

• i love how aesthetic the whole set is. And how that jean jacket literally has a diff color in each pic ;(

So pretty

• from candy shop to bambi forecast :pepe-excited:

Idk if my morning on Tuesday will be free or nah. I know I will be able to watch the mv but not sure if i can be around for the first hours of release. I hate this timing ;(

• I was so busy yesterday i only saw the teasers now and CRYING

I love the whole aesthetic of the shoot, so beautiful ;(

I almost considered buying the jewel case too because of this pic jsdjdd

No Thoughts Head empty, only Baekhyun

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2zaUAERynm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2xagAEwdCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• This thread contains 44 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!