What is your favourite Thai movie?

• its this one where a teen goes back and meets his parents as teens and he becomes friends with them and is like their wingman

I FORGOT THE NAME THOO :waterr:

`โœตโ€ข.ยธ,โœตยฐโœต.๏ฝก.โœฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐโœต,ยธ.โ€ขโœตยด

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mvย  ย Chaeyoung ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘“ - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• So many great Thai films, especially horror and rom-coms. I also liked Chocolate.

Eternal Hall of Fame:

OG Shutter - waaaaay better than the Hollywood remake

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can recommend more horror if thereโ€™s interestโ€ฆ.

Pee Mak - Historical rom-com-horror

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Teacherโ€™s Diary - rom com

I Fineโ€ฆ.Thank Youโ€ฆ..I love You - rom com

Friend zone - rom com

• I'm not too familiar with Thai cinema but I really enjoyed Premika. Fun, goofball horror.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!