Jimin Weverse post

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• I feel like they must get it waxed or something. Getting a perfectly close shave and having to do it constantly in their line of work would be very annoying. Although i assume waxing your face woulf be very painful

• I feel like they must get it waxed or something. Getting a perfectly close shave and having to do it constantly in their line of work would be very annoying. Although i assume waxing your face woulf be very painful

Yoongi got laser treatments. I recall him mentioning this in a vlive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!