Why did I pay $12.99 for an Apple Music subscription?

• I expected to pay $10.99 as advertised :pepe-hips:

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All streaming services are hiking up their prices

I've been cancelling a ton of them or switching to countries where it's a lot cheaper

What countries are streaming services cheaper in? I'm in the United States.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What countries are streaming services cheaper in? I'm in the United States.

Usually south American or south Asian countries

Paying for Spotify Venezuela was $60 for a whole year vs the $140 for US

Can't get podcasts or audiobooks anymore but that's fine

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• When did the prices for music streaming increase?

All I know is that Netflix (TV/movie streaming service) increased its prices back in December 2023

• see thats why i just make a new yt music plus acct every two weeks :pepeshut:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• When did the prices for music streaming increase?

All I know is that Netflix (TV/movie streaming service) increased its prices back in December 2023

yeah and all of the sudden they have ads version

it seems like all streaming platforms are offering versions with ads now

adpocalypse :pepe-slash:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• yeah and all of the sudden they have ads version

it seems like all streaming platforms are offering versions with ads now

adpocalypse :pepe-slash:

Apple Music doesn't have any ads.

I canceled my Apple Music because of its price.

• I expected to pay $10.99 as advertised :pepe-hips:

I used a couple of streaming platform over the years, but I think Spoti is the best. Especially if you're poor🤣, you can use the free version too. I think Apple has a web platform too now, but back in the day they didn't had something like that.

Also, Spoti's recommendation system is better than anything I tried. But, to be fair, I didn't used any other platform for years now, and if I'm correct, Spoti is the cheapest too.

just download songs onto your phone illegally

I did that when I was a teen. It's more work than paying 11USD for Spoti.🤣 I have more than 10K song on my Spoti list, 50% of them are on my phone already automatically downloaded from Spoti.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!