Kpop idols showed up in my dreams for 4th time, this time weeekly lee soojin and park soeun, half of it was a scary nightmare.

• As far as i can remember this dream i saw was mostly consisted two quite unrelated parts, first part was a weeekly's lee soojin and it was pretty pleasant for most part but second part with weeekly's park soeun was a scary nightmare.

this is Lee Soojin:

E8GRIUQUUAMAKgZ.jpg

This is Park Soeun:

Ffvks8bWIAEaM4Y.jpg

In first part of my dream, i and lee soojin where somewhere in japanese mountains, it was a bright and pleasant weather and there where rivers and big rocky boulders where we were, we where learning rock climbing from a very old grandma type woman, but this rock climbing was different from normal because the big rock boulder we where climbing/practising on had steel chains wrapped around it in a spiral all around it and we had to go around the boulder in spiral motion grabbing the chains inorder to go up, it was a pretty fun experience although i ended up falling from the top of boulder because i didn't manage to maintain my grip on the chains, the boulder wasn't that big so nothing happened to me. Then we checked out the nearby rivers etc but i don't remember much. It was quite a pleasant outing experience tho.

Then next thing i remember is being in a very big completely white room with all of weeekly, they were talking with each other and i was just wondering what am i doing here. Then jump to next scene happened

Then the second major part (nightmare) of this dream happened, it happened in a medium sized single story house, at start i and soeun are in room, it was evening time and i see that there's a shadowy figure giving something to soeun, it looked like a clowdy dark giftbox with a mirror on it, there was a very creepy deforming talking face in mirror saying this gift is from their master and their master wants to see soeun, and he has some offer for her.

I suggest soeun to not take the shady giftbox but she was took it and then it suddenly went completely dark for a second and that shadowy figure rushed out of room, it was very fast and gaseous. I then stepped out of the room and saw a normal human woman in kitchen, she looked like a cook, i told her what i saw, she didn't believed me at first so i took her to exit from which that shadowy figure exited. Outside was a tree but the shadow of that tree looked really creepy because the shadow of the leafs of this tree were shaped like a face and had glowing yellow eyes staring at me, there where thousands of such faces with yellow glowing eyes starting at me from outside so i decided to not go out. Then i noticed a komodo dragon coming towards the house from the bushes from outside and a crazy rabid dog too, i quickly closed the door but then bunch of crazy animals starting barking and pushing at the door trying to break into the home, then suddenly some random people which looked like care takers of the house showed up fro behind me and helped me in keeping the door close. We decided to wait inside the house for night, next day we went outside the house to see wtf is going on and took a round of the house's perimeter but saw nothing abnormal so went back into the house, i asked soeun to bring that creepy giftbox she recieved, the mirror on it was empty with no face on it, to prevent something crazy from happening again in the night we decided to destroy that giftbox, i thew it hard on the floor and that box broke in a puff of smoke and disappeared. My dream ended here and i woke up. I ended up waking up almost 3 hours before my usual timing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!