Can you belive that these are boygroup members?

• External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I thought you were joking until I was like "wait, they're eating just a little too well" and then I looked it up. I actually can't believe it.

The left one is Tsurugi Takahashi and the right one is Jimmy Kazuki Osayi. They are both members of PSYCHIC FEVER.

cut-4-077-804x1024.jpg

PSYCHIC FEVER debuted in 2022 as 8th group of the super-group EXILE TRIBE. They were originaly suposed to have 2 more members, but one droped out as trainee cause he got sick and the other one was racist, was kicked out cause of this and went back to the US where he came from.

The group's members are Jimmy, Tsurugi, Ren, Kokoro, Ryoga, Weesa and Ryushin.

Jimmy is half American and Weesa is half Korean and half Morrocan. Altho being mixed Weesa speaks English but not really knows much Korean and he dosn't even knows any Arabic. He said that when he first ever went to Korea when he was 18, he felt a bid bad that he was barly understanding the people, but it got better when he decided to visit a language class.

Since they are part of EXILE TRIBE (who has about 92 members right now), they are also grouped up into one of 2 main units that EXILE TRIBE has, excluding the 3 oldest groups of EXILE TRIBE. The Units that exist are called Jr.EXILE and NEO EXILE. PSYCHIC FEVER is part f Jr.EXILE with 4 other groups. The 4 groups who debuted after them are NEO EXILE.

PSYCHIC FEVER aswell as 2 other groups of EXILE TRIBE also do have a contract to the Thai music label HIGH CLOUD ENTERTAINMENT to promote in Thailand since their Japanese company LDH thinks Thailand was the right place to promote JPop to foreign audiences. This also allowed the groups who promote in Thailand to work with Thai musicians on music like productions of songs but also having singers as featured artists.

I'm leaving you some of their songs, hope you like them

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!