NMIXX is gonna rise soon a.k.a my review of their new release

• 1. DASH
    I really don't know how this genre is called but I need more songs like this. The harmonies are amazing, and the prechorus omg... the way Bae pronounces stars is so addictive. The second verse is also so amazing. And let's talk about the NMIXX change up part. ITS SO AMAZING??? I NEED A FULL SONG OF THIS!!!!!!! Sullyoons voice is so beautiful, it's ridiculous how amazing she is. Visuals AND talent.
    It's so addicting. AND THE GUITAR. I keep replaying this song, especially the change up part
    And then the final chorus, I like how the instrumental is slightly different.

9/10. 10/10 would be an "instantly blown away" song so I went for a 9/10

2. Sonar (Breaker)
    The intro is just epic. So, the sound of the first verse disappointed me a bit bc I expected something different. However, the prechorus was sooo amazing. I liked how epic their chanting sounded. And the chorus... well it's just a few words repeated but I like the sound of the word Sonar and it sounds so refreshing. I don't like the change up part that much tho. But the "We're breaker and changer" part saved everything. And the bridge was heavenly... I'd give it a 7/10

3. Run for Roses

Well, what can I say... THEIR BEST SONG YET OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you have no clue how much I love this song. It sounds like something you'd listen to when starting some kind of epic adventure. And Sullyoons voice in the pre-chorus OH. MY. GOD. Her voice is so beautiful ;( AND THEN THE EPIC CHORUS. WE'RE ALIVE CAUSE WE ARE NOT ALONEEEEE RUN FOR ROSES it's so iconic. I keep replaying this. Easily 10/10 song, The only song I didn't like THAT much was the rap part at the end.

4. BOOM
    So, I didn't like this one that much but I loved the change up part at the end, it kinda reminded me of NewJeans and now I can't stop listening to it. 6/10

5. Passionfruit

This song is EXACTLY the kind of Bside I love. It sounds playful and refreshing and the instrumental is sooooo cute. This whole song is so cute. I want to listen to it all day. It's also comforting in a way. I LOVE IT. You know this when you want to insert a song into your veins bc you love it sm? That only happened to me with a few songs before, and this one is on that list now too.
    10/10

6. XOXO
    Such a beautiful and chill song. I missed bsides like this. It's like a more upbeat version of Lucid Dream by aespa and I love that song with my whole heart. Another 10/10 song from NMIXX yayyyyyyy

7. Break the wall
    It's too upbeat for me. Especially their chanting. I don't think I'll be listening to it again. It's probably super cute on a concert but that's it. 4/10

I think that soon NMIXX will go viral for something and then they'll release another song that's gonna top all the charts. At least that's what I'm hoping for :white-heart:

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!