[theqoo] SBS NEW SURVIVAL 'UNIVERSE TICKET' CANCELS THEIR CONCERT

• [theqoo] SBS NEW SURVIVAL 'UNIVERSE TICKET' CANCELS THEIR CONCERT

AVvXsEg1sWwl-oOO6a2Bi7RC8I075zgVpYtwwwozJyc1QR2spUqxinr3XqyRx8p5wMN0z1mv1pkUZFY_CdHKxr8Clnz92cvozWhg0eri9j92WEpqF5uwqvTGy1py6TXAS9JjZzU8pN0vGLajC-3zRJL0hj5geqXBxPi4vovA2Fk-UvjkVYekx62twApQtJO5jiU=s16000

AVvXsEjH8tgO-Fd0titA4HSB7W0JDK43euO2HXWw1g8g7rn_YKhqWso0atgf4vczH2c7vkP7SkJqzYoCt5I-FmdDBw-fc3lIVbgz5aSoh_m0tdEi-Z-wqJr-vv-f_EMHFINrJt3wi-3rR5kVNV6oM8DUMLdJrwVs9j6DWWRaat4V0yCigP_npcnL7rszuG7jEjo=s16000

UNIVERSE TICKET Tour in Seoul Performance Cancellation Notice

hello, This is F&F Entertainment.

First, thank you for your interest in the “UNIVERSE TICKET Tour in Seoul” concert.
    Due to the foreigner performers' E-6 visa transfer and academic issues, it was impossible for all performers to attend, so we had to inevitably decide to cancel this "UNIVERSE TICKET Tour in Seoul" concert.

We ask for your understanding as this was a situation that could only be confirmed at the time of selection of the 16 members participating in the final station.

Tickets purchased in advance will be automatically canceled and refunded upon cancellation of the performance.

We ask for your interest and love for Universe Ticket Final Station on January 17, 2024.
    thank you

====

This was the ticketing situation before the cancelation... (t/n: purple = free seats)

AVvXsEjC72IScmxyTxpXPITkVq5WHQFFoSlzFRh79q6WkqzpwdhoirygG8uDWXSJ0pOVB64jk1su1wdySvw5unDCA2zADD3amxQlF5tQUs7BdQST5DOqhtI9XGJ4atE4tdjzZ-2XyCcxnEqfiZcQsyZwetPGZ3ZbZ5ZcHx3wcsbUZ0w1aM6HKnNNcsXiVRbZ2Y0=s16000

original post: here

1. They picked such freaking good songs... What a shame

2. Wow they totally flopped

3. Isn't this the survival show where they distorted the voice of the participants?

4. The survival show itself was a flop, how can they think of holding a concert?

5. I didn't even know there was a survival

6. If the tickets don't sell, of course they should cancel the show

7. The songs are the only good thing about the show

8. Stop idols survival shows on public TV... I always pity the kids

9. They found a pretty good excuse

10. This was a survival show? It's my first time hearing

[theqoo] SBS NEW SURVIVAL 'UNIVERSE TICKET' CANCELS THEIR CONCERT
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• this didn't make sense

unless they would do a live final episode

overall the problem is visa because concert means fans would pay for tickets

therefore working visa was needed for kids

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!