What section of the 'arcade' thread would you consider these songs to be posted?

• So I kinda had a question for those who often post in, 'what kpop song are you listening to' thread.

These first songs are done by a South Korean band called 'wave to earth' which often have a lot of English lyrics. But would it be better off posted in 'what western song you are listening to' thread?.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And for these ones, its done by the Chinese unit of NCT (WayV), but its an english ver of their most recent release.

This is an english acoustic song by the South Korean Group JustB.

Where do you think I should post these? :orange-heart:

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• Oh and these one by P1H.

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!