Japanese group Snow Man breaks Youtube-livestreaming record

• Source

SnowMan_art202312.jpg

On December 31, Snow Man held the YouTube livestream “Snow Man Special Live ~Minna to Tanoshimu Omisoka!~” The show was a massive hit, with 1.33 million simultaneous viewers at its peak. This is a new record for a Japanese YouTube livestream.

“Snow Man Special Live ~Minna to Tanoshimu Omisoka!~” was also a big hit on social media. It was the second biggest trending topic of the day on X (Twitter), only behind the “74th NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen.” X users tweeted comments such as “Is this free?”, “I want this to be done every year”, “Too awesome”, “God-level setlist”, and “Now I can get through the New Year”, and “Thank you Snow Man.”

On the livestream, Snow Man performed the two A-sides from their upcoming single “LOVE TRIGGER / We’ll go together.” The video for “LOVE TRIGGER” was set to be released on YouTube on January 1, but was postponed to an unknown date out of respect for the Ishikawa Prefecture earthquake that happened the same day.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Awe their group name is honestly the cutest.

May I say they look dazzling in those suits.

Good for them!~

And I wished they would put their damn music onto Spotify ... as of now their agency has only put 3 artists fully and 2 artists partly on Spotify and around 20 more are not on Spotify and I'm like maaaaaaaaaan wtf it's 2024 now and this company is not putting everything onto there ;(

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!