Jungkook now has 6 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, 8 songs with Euphoria & My Time!! 7 and Euphoria having more than 3million ULs!!LnR, Dreamers & My Time more than 2mn ULs!!Dominating as soloist in Korea with no Korean promo!!

• Update...reminder that 3D which just crossed 1mn ULs is not accessible to majority Melon users due to its adult tag

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seven, Dreamers and LnR have all crossed 2million ULs. If you add Euphoria (3mn plus) and My Time (2mn plus), his solo songs under BTS name, it is 5 songs of his with more than 2mn ULs on Melon

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His dominance was further reaffirmed by the latest Gallup Survey

And many other surveys which proclaimed him the artist of the year

279098-screenshot-2023-12-16-at-5-03-23-am-png

And publications

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Jungkook now has 5 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, 3 of which have surpassed more than 2 mn ULS!!! 6 songs if you add Euphoria and all without promo in South Korea!!!” to “Jungkook now has 5 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, 3 of which have surpassed more than 2 mn ULS!!! 6 songs if you add Euphoria too and all without promo in South Korea!!! Dominating as soloist in South Korea too!!!”.
  • paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Jungkook now has 5 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, 3 of which have surpassed more than 2 mn ULS!!! 6 songs if you add Euphoria too and all without promo in South Korea!!! Dominating as soloist in South Korea too!!!” to “Jungkook now has 5 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, 3 of which have surpassed more than 2 mn ULS!!! 7 songs if you add Euphoria and My Time too and all without promo in South Korea!!! Dominating as soloist in South Korea too!!!”.
  • My Time had already crossed 2 million ULs in Feb 2022 as for Euphoria it was at 3.4 mn ULs in Nov this year

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Jungkook now has 5 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, 3 of which have surpassed more than 2 mn ULS!!! 7 songs if you add Euphoria and My Time too and all without promo in South Korea!!! Dominating as soloist in South Korea too!!!” to “Jungkook now has 5 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, seven songs if you add Euphoria & My Time!! 5 of these songs- 7, Dreamers, LnR, Euphoria, My Time have more than 2million ULs!! Dominating as soloist in South Korea and with no promo!!!”.
  • SNTY eventually will get to 2million too seeing its stability...3D will be close to 1million ULs soon too which itself is incredible given its explicit tag which makes it inaccessible to most Melon users!!!

P.S. Still with You IMO is the true testament to his Korean popularity and why he is without doubt the biggest Kpop idol soloist there cause how tf is your 3 year old soundcloud fan song with no MV or promo doing these numbers on its release on Melon, within a span of 5 months of it finally being available on the platform!!! Now imagine if SWY had been released in 2020 itself on Melon and other platforms the havoc it would have wreaked!!!

• SNTY eventually will get to 2million too seeing its stability...3D will be close to 1million ULs soon too which itself is incredible given its explicit tag which makes it inaccessible to most Melon users!!!

P.S. Still with You IMO is the true testament to his Korean popularity and why he is without doubt the biggest Kpop idol soloist there cause how tf is your 3 year old soundcloud fan song with no MV or promo doing these numbers on its release on Melon, within a span of 5 months of it finally being available on the platform!!! Now imagine if SWY had been released in 2020 itself on Melon and other platforms the havoc it would have wreaked!!!

All this is very on point BUT FASHION BRANDS!!!

Think of the FASHION!!!

• But on a serious note, I'm glad Jungkook is known for being a musician in South Korea. So when all his songs surpass 2M UL (right now under the Jungkook name, only five songs have) I just know he's being looked at very seriously and his music really does have a consistent audience there. We just need to see what a Korean track with promo will do for him.

• But on a serious note, I'm glad Jungkook is known for being a musician in South Korea. So when all his songs surpass 2M UL (right now under the Jungkook name, only five songs have) I just know he's being looked at very seriously and his music really does have a consistent audience there. We just need to see what a Korean track with promo will do for him.

Korean promoted single from Jungkook would be a dream but I never see it happening ever :skull:

Jungkook will mostly never promote there ever and that too a Korean song...seems even more unlikely

• External Content twitter.com

This is how Koreans think of him, he is the pride of South Korea as a musician and performer!!!

• When you do not even promote yourself to the gp but your work and your talent speaks for you and makes gp aware of you!!! Such is our introverted, reclusive legend :holding-back-tears:

• External Content twitter.com

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Jungkook now has 5 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, seven songs if you add Euphoria & My Time!! 5 of these songs- 7, Dreamers, LnR, Euphoria, My Time have more than 2million ULs!! Dominating as soloist in South Korea and with no promo!!!” to “Jungkook now has 6 songs which have surpassed 1 million ULs on Melon, 8 songs with Euphoria & My Time!! 7 and Euphoria having more than 3million ULs!!LnR, Dreamers & My Time more than 2mn ULs!!Dominating as soloist in Korea with no Korean promo!!”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!