I.M releases official English live clip, 'Everything happens to me' for fans ahead of Christmas.

• Ahead of Christmas Activities with the MONSTA X members and livestreams including taking part in pre filmed content with the members as they headed off to military this year, I.M has surprised us with a new notification for an official Live Clip in full english! showing off how much he has improved over the last couple years with his classic favourite colour purple microphone.

If you like songs with a full band, I totally suggest the performance!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Happy holidays, and have a good year everyone!

• Not only has he hit 123K Subscribers recently, he is really close to 2 Million.

You can check it out and some of his latest posts here, :borahae:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm always happy to answer any questions about the members and soloists within MONSTA X, don't hesitate to ask~.

Official Promotions & MV to catch up on the latest from I.M.

Documentary:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!