Wait, I didn't know this Týr song had a music video

• I have probably been living under a rock...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It feels weird for me to seeing Pól Arni Holm with short hair. (I'm so used to seeing him with long hair)

The music video is giving me nostalgia from my childhood. Even though I don't know if I ever played a Viking, when I was younger.

I'm not sure what is their latest release, but...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pól Arni isn't in Týr anymore and is currently in Hamradun, which has similar Viking-like music.

and heck, I really like Hamradun's cover of Fagra Blóma.

I actually don't normally listen to Viking metal and stuff, but I like some of Týr's and Hamradun's stuff.

Especially their covers of kvæði (old ballads).

I like it when people take some traditional stuff and make it cool. (like it makes young people want to sing kvæði too, and don't go around thinking that kvæði is a thing that only old people do.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!