Wendy goes orchestral with 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'

• This popped up in my youtube recommendations: apparently our vocal fairy queen Wendy performed a couple of songs live with an orchestra a couple of days ago, in the spirit of Christmas :-)

Apparently she has done this performance at least 2 times, since I see 2 different outfits, and she sang the following songs:

- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

- When this Rain Stops

- My Grownup Christmas List

For those who haven't seen and listened to it yet, enjoy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this is the same as the second performance, but taken from another angle

ReveluvTaglist

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!