My favorite groups' usage of props/furniture (featuring BTS TXT Weeekly Purple Kiss)

• Purple Kiss' My Heart Skip a Beat featuring a great using of chains

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(OT7 version exists, unfortunately without the chains but it seems hard to put up here)

god like BTS for Dionysus featuring tables and chairs

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weeekly for literally all their title tracks featuring chairs, tables, blocks and even a skateboard!!

TXT featuring a uuuuh human slide?!! (a dog house too fugdhsnd)

(at 1:56 haha)

No but seriously I feel bad for their bodies, the number of times they used themselves as chairs, slides or else ;(

This thread is both because I find it funny and I also really love Weeekly's usage of props (hope they don't hurt themselves especially with the skateboard!!)

PS: I'm not talking about props such as hats/caps although it was used by bts for bulletproof part2 and txt for blue hour!!

• Others: using real chairs

TXT:ugh...we're the chairs, slide, and table :cryingr:

The real prop TXT used only basketball ig? golden disc award 2020, new rules performance. That was great.

• My favorite use in a live performance would have to be this.

And of course this is my absolute favorite

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!