Literally love heartsteel so much feat Heartsteel Behind the Scenes #ApheliosCam

• When I said I’d stan virtual idols this is exactly the type of idols I want to Stan.

Nice art nice back stories. Slick music.

LOOK at them they’re so perfect

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kyan literally being a hot mess for 90% of this 😭 Ezreal and Kyan being chaotic af. Ezreal and Aphelios being besties. Ksante going “I’m going to tell Yone” Yone literally being done with all of them 😭😭😭 aphelios being done with sett every bit of the way. 🤣

What’s not there to love about heartsteel.

In other news Heartsteel are practicing for their debut stage at the LoL worlds

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just know Baekhyun going to KILL this. And not to be me but have y’all see Ozi he’s hot af in that tiktok

External Content x.com

Anyway this whole team is literally giving me everything I ever wanted from a virtual idol 😭

Literally living my best life rn.

EXO wish they could have my heart like heartsteel do :pepe-hehe:

J/k Baekhyun as ezreal’s voice is 90% of the reason why I love them.

ExoLTaglist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!