How some people can think other groups (Besides BTS) are more popular than BP?

• I mean it simply true. BTS are known more as musical artists than BP. BP aren’t really know as composers or for writing their own music. On the musical side they just aren’t that active which leads people to question them more. I would say out of the big groups in Kpop they are the least recognized for their artistry. It most focuses on their popularity and performance. Whether it’s valid or not can be questioned.

Dear non existent gods just grow a pair, cut out the poor attempt at passive aggressiveness and just be honest.

You have the subtlety of someone with Tourettes holding a sledgehammer in a ceramics store.

Anyone can see your inability to mention Blackpink without some form of a backhanded comment for what it is.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• Dear non existent gods just grow a pair, cut out the poor attempt at passive aggressiveness and just be honest.

You have the subtlety of someone with Tourettes holding a sledgehammer in a ceramics store.

Anyone can see your inability to mention Blackpink without some form of a backhanded comment for what it is.

I've noticed it's usually not really about BP, but more about shading any girl group that's convenient to them at the time. It's how they cope with Twice's various underperformances. Some of the Onces seem to operate like that whether they realize it or not. Since Twice failed to sell out in Australia again recently, I've noticed many have begun to needlessly write such comments about other groups such as the comment you replied to.

• I mean it simply true. BTS are known more as musical artists than BP. BP aren’t really know as composers or for writing their own music. On the musical side they just aren’t that active which leads people to question them more. I would say out of the big groups in Kpop they are the least recognized for their artistry. It most focuses on their popularity and performance. Whether it’s valid or not can be questioned.

Being popular has nothing to do with musical talent or being respected or not.

I never see anyone undermine Rihanna's popularity as Pop Singer notwithstanding she barely writes any song (most of her songs are bought). It also never stopped her from being the singer with most hits over the years

It just appears that in kpop, people like to undermine female achievement. Not sure why

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!