Park Yuchun trended for fraud accusation

• He was on X' Thailand trend on Halloween but, I did not want to give him any exposure. Now that he made news for dating a daughter of a high profile politician (พีระพันธุ์ สาลีรัฐวิภาค - currently Minister of Energy) anyway, I would like to share a kind of relating news.

After exiled from K-showbiz, Mr. Toilet moved to Thailand and signed with Logbook Entertainment to restart showbiz career.

On Oct 29, CEO of Logbook, Kim Jonghyun, released this statement damning the already disgraced singer. (The statement is in 3 languages, scroll down for English version).

In short, Kim accused Mr. Toilet of betrayal. Kim gave him second chance and even lent him money. Now that he got a powerful bride-to-be, he ditched Kim and all unfinished projects, putting Kim in debt, without ever repaying the money Mr. Toilet owed to Kim. Kim also accused the mother of Mr. Toilet's girlfriend of threatening. Kim said the mother told a Thai employee that Kim must let Mr. Toilet go or Kim could no longer live in Thailand. Kim continued accusing Mr. Toilet of lying, putting all the blames on Logbook when they were Mr. Toilet's own faults. Kim said he would file civil and criminal lawsuits against Mr. Toilet.

To paint a clearer picture, here is the summary of what lead to Kim's damning statement and where the fraud accusation came from

Logbook announced the release of an album of Mr. Toilet and put it up for pre-sale.

Several months passed and nothing was released. Fans speculated of album fraud and asked Mr. Toilet if there was any update. He replied he was scammed too and was looking for a lawyer to sue Logbook on his and his fans' behalves. Fans then pressed Logbook for explanation. Logbook apologized and promised compensation to buyers.

Yet, few more months passed and no action was taken on both Logbook and Mr. Toilet's parts. No buyer was contacted for compensation and Mr. Toilet filed no lawsuit.

Mr. Toilet's manager (his brother) told fans that Mr. Toilet had some disagreement with the lawyer and was looking for a new one thus, delayed filing.

Later (September 2023), Mr. Toilet's manager told fans that he was leaving Logbook.

On Oct 29, Logbook released damning statement.

Mr. Toilet responded saying he would take legal action and could not disclose any detail for now. He insisted he had nothing to do with Logbook's fraud and wished fans would always stand by his sides.

Fans/ex-fans have been debating if it is Mr. Toilet or Logbook lying to excuse oneself from legal repercussion.

Src. 1, 2

Personally, Mr. Toilet and his brainless fans aside, I wanna know if the accusation on the girlfriend's mother is true. This has to be investigated and, if true, the minister must resign.

• I had to scroll back up to recheck the date.

Wow, I haven't seen anything about this scum for years. Who would have thought I'd hear about him again in another controversy

• This guy is so messy now. He had it all, and with main roles in big dramas, and started staying too long in toilets.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!