This song literally screams "aesthetic" it' such an aesthetic song, I can't really describe it, but when you listen to it, you get the same feeling you get while scrolling through pinterest

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ofc I mean Love Song

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

• Catgirl

Changed the title of the thread from “This song literally screams "aesthetic" it' such an aesthetic song, I can't really describe it, but when you listen to it, you get the same feeling you get while scrolling pinterest” to “This song literally screams "aesthetic" it' such an aesthetic song, I can't really describe it, but when you listen to it, you get the same feeling you get while scrolling through pinterest”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!