Brave Girls reacted to Marine Corps Rollin Soldiers dancing to their song

• @keaji

new promotion method...get the army involved... :thumbup:

I feel like i'll have to wait for my faves to go to army to get them involved :D

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• I feel like i'll have to wait for my faves to go to army to get the involved :D

Sungjin already went and he is collecting fanboys

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ahahaha...first BG to go viral during their time in the army huh?

Hhaha i don't know if they'll be first, i think Key from Shinee & Changsub from BTOB were also quite talked about. :D But maybe my faves can dance or something and make the soldiers happy, to get even more views :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sungjin already went and he is collecting fanboys

External Content twitter.com

;(;(;(

There was no doubt!

Maybe he can go viral next! :D

Btw how did they manage to say this? Isn't it very strict there for first weeks, like they don't even have phones and such?

• Honestly I have no clue either

I just remembered, i think they can call like one person once a week or something. Imagine, soldiers calling home, having just a couple of minutes to talk and they talk how they are together with Sungjin there :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!