TXT "The Name Chapter: Freefall" press con

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

F8OL1mZb0AAhE4G?format=jpg&name=largeF8OL1mWbsAAPRY0?format=jpg&name=large

• You’ll be able to experience different charms not only the music but also the performances
    There will also be fun parts with voguing elements

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- We finally came back with an album depicting a lot of Youth emotions. We’ve worked so hard to include a lot of our own colours.
    -Many ppl loved our previous full album. So we prepared our best to live up their expectations. I hope it becomes an album feels like present to moas. I will also work hard and stay healthy
    - while recording the title track, i was wondering what reality that many young ppl feel nowadays. I think realities that they were facing these days are too much and exhausting. But still they go towards their dreams. This implied on our title song, which depicting the agenda of youth running tirelessly towards their dreams

External Content x.com

• yeonjun said the “Chasing the Feeling” music video was taken in Universal Studio in LA

External Content x.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!