STEVE GARVEY = *Best* (Geezer) HEAD OF HAIR (Age 74) in USA Politics = USA Senator California (?) ; Issue = *NO* ILLEGAL ALIEN *SPLATTING* (?) ; 2023.10.10

• latimes.com/garvey-cal-us-senate ... Former (MLB Baseball) L.A. Dodgers star and Republican STEVE GARVEY enters U.S. Senate race ; 2023.10.10

GARVEY Campaign Slogans -->

'With GARVEY = *NO BLARNEY* !!!' ... :thumbup:

'Vote for The STEVE = *NOTHING* Up His SLEAVE !!!'

Long Odds Campaign Slogan --> 'VOTE *While* You SHOOT (Gun) !!!' ... :watt:

("Vote as You Shot" = 1868 USA PREZ campaign slogan of Ulysses S. Grant = won)

(*Fake News*) STEVE GARVEY Main Campaign Issue -->

GARVEY is strongly opposed to having *illegal aliens* enter the USA ... Via being Stowaways in the Wheel Well of a incoming foreign nation JET ... Passing out from the COLD and RARE Air ... And then (upon landing time , Wheel Well opens) FALLING OUT (15,000 feet altitude , no parachute) and landing on the AUTOMOBILE (residence) of victimized CALIFORNIA Citizens !!! ... Which has happened ; more than once ??? :suure:

(EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee ... SPLAT !!!)

duckduckgo.com/?q=jet+wheel+well+stowaway

Observation -->

Some Hair Shampoo firm should try to be the *Official Skull Suds*

of STEVE GARVEY ... In the TV AD , GARVEY could say -->

'I have NEVER had ONE DANDRUFF FLAKE EITHER , so VOTE FOR ME !!!'

GARVEY might get the O.J. SIMPSON endorsement ...
    Since he attended the O.J. Simpson Murder Trial regularly ...

The KATO KAELIN endorsement is also possible ... :wink:

latimes.com/archives/1995-09-28

THE O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL : Role Reversal : 1995.09.28

Celebrities Attending the (Simpson) Trial of the Century Come to See the Show.

Including: Steve Garvey + Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner (Kardashian Connection)

The STEVE needs a Campaign Song ; As Suggestions -->

youtube.com/search=i+get+around+beach+boys

I Get Around (Garvey) ; Beach Boys ; Year 1964

youtube.com/search=california+dreamin+mamas+papas

California Dreamin' ; Mamas + Papas ; Year 1967

youtube.com/search=my+my+hey+hey+neil+young

GARVEY = 'It's Better to Burn Out , than to SPLAT Away !!!'

(My My Hey Hey ; Neil Young ; Year 1978)

'Out Of The Blue' (Jet Wheel Well) = SPLAT on a CAR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Garvey

Steve Garvey ; Info

Edited 37 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “STEVE GARVEY = *Best* HEAD OF HAIR (Age 74) in USA Politics (Reagan is Dead) ; 2023.10.10” to “STEVE GARVEY = *Best* HEAD OF HAIR (for Age 74 Geezer) in USA Politics (Reagan is Dead) ; 2023.10.10”.
  • As a Californian this lifted my spirits a bit. The other two running for Senate are such downers. They would be like electing an Outhouse for Senate.

Steve Harvey aka "a Baby Mama in every Port" Harvey is a character. I don't know his politics, he would be a vote against the weird sh_t that are also running.

btw This is not by original design. Voters didn't decide who would be a Senator. Senators originally where appointed by State Government. Reason a US Senator represents the State. Citizens are represented by US Congress and they votedfor them. The Citizens voting for a Senator is a Progressive State Government style change.

hxi7bJk.gif

Edited once, last by 4NIA4 ().

• This place is so nutso. Caitlyin endorsement why not. XD

Baby Mama in every port is a reference. To the number of children he fathered with different women when he played baseball. San Diego dropped him from the team because of the scandal.

https://vault.si.com/vault/1998/05/04/paternity-ward-fathering-out-of-wedlock-kids-has-become-commonplace-among-athletes-many-of-whom-seem-oblivious-to-the-legal-financial-and-emotional-consequences

• This place (California) is so nutso. Caitlyn endorsement why not. XD

'Baby Mama in Every Port' is a reference ... To the number of children he fathered with different women when (GARVEY) he played baseball.

The STEVE GARVEY Campaign Slogan will be -->

'STEVE GARVEY is BACK , Now *Keep America Great* in the SACK !!!' ... :wink:

Which is *more* than TRUMP's 'women on the side' have to say about him ... :suure:

Maybe ex-USA V.P. *DAN QUAYLE* (FAMILY VALUES) will endorse GARVEY ???

The suggested GARVEY Campaign Song is now updated -->

youtube.com/search=i+get+around+beach+boys

I Get Around (Garvey) ; Beach Boys ; Year 1964

Edited 8 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “STEVE GARVEY = *Best* HEAD OF HAIR (for Age 74 Geezer) in USA Politics (Reagan is Dead) ; 2023.10.10” to “STEVE GARVEY = *Best* (Geezer) HEAD OF HAIR (Age 74) in USA Politics ; 2023.10.10”.
  • Another theme song Steve could us.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “STEVE GARVEY = *Best* (Geezer) HEAD OF HAIR (Age 74) in USA Politics ; 2023.10.10” to “STEVE GARVEY = *Best* (Geezer) HEAD OF HAIR (Age 74) in USA Politics = USA Senator California (?) ; 2023.10.10”.
  • Possible (USA Senator CAL) STEVE GARVEY Campaign Slogans -->

'With GARVEY = *NO BLARNEY* !!!' ...

'Vote for The STEVE = *NOTHING* Up His SLEAVE !!!' ...

(Next is my personal favorite for obvious reasons ... )

Long Odds Campaign Slogan --> 'VOTE *While* You SHOOT (Gun) !!!' ... :wink:

("Vote as You Shot" = 1868 USA PREZ campaign slogan of Ulysses S. Grant = won)

Sure winners with the 'BILLY JACK' (movies) and NASCAR (racing) Crowds ...

What happened to (ex-Governor Dem.) 'Screaming' HOWARD DEAN ???

(*Fake News*) GARVEY Main Campaign Issue -->

GARVEY is strongly opposed to having *illegal aliens* enter the USA ... Via being Stowaways in the Wheel Well of a incoming foreign nation JET ... Passing out from the COLD and RARE Air ... And then (upon landing time , Wheel Well opens) FALLING OUT (15,000 feet altitude , no parachute) and landing on the AUTOMOBILE (residence) of victimized CALIFORNIA Citizens !!! ... Which has happened ; more than once ??? :watt:

(EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee ... SPLAT !!!)

(*Fake News*) ... L.A. Times (CAL Newspaper) commented -->

'Unless the DEAD SPLAT wakes up and says differently ...

We refer to him in our New Articles as a *SKY DIVER* !!!' ... :thumbup:

youtube.com/search=my+my+hey+hey+neil+young

GARVEY = 'It's Better to Burn Out , than to SPLAT Away !!!'

(My My Hey Hey ; Neil Young ; Year 1978)

'Outta The Blue' (Jet Wheel Well) = SPLAT on a CAR

4NIA4 <--

Edited 17 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “STEVE GARVEY = *Best* (Geezer) HEAD OF HAIR (Age 74) in USA Politics = USA Senator California (?) ; 2023.10.10” to “STEVE GARVEY = *Best* (Geezer) HEAD OF HAIR (Age 74) in USA Politics = USA Senator California (?) ; Issue = *NO* ILLEGAL ALIEN *SPLATTING* (?) ; 2023.10.10”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!