V offered private show for 500 won at Gangneung

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Basically he had to ask people around with bear mask “do you want to see BTS V edit: a new singer for 500 won”

I can’t blame people to think it’s a scam for cult entry tbh :peperain:

And look at how much he get at the end of the day :pleading:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• Awww such a cute promotion! To be honest, I loved all of Tae's album promotions. They are very well planned. :claps:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Awww such a cute promotion! To be honest, I loved all of Tae's album promotions. They are very well planned. :claps:

If guerilla date is still on television he def will go be the guest but there will be no way it won’t be a chaos lol i think this is how he approached that idea. And yeah he’s full of cute ideas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!