Nation's Siblings dominating Korean charts. YG's AKMU achieves All-Kill

• Xports News

AKMU 'Love Lee', domestic music chart all-kill... Entering a popular long run

0001635779_001_20230906122003567.jpg?type=w430view original

(Reporter Seul Lee, Xports News) AKMU once again proved their presence as an artist who can be trusted and listened to by sweeping No. 1 on major music charts in Korea.

According to YG Entertainment on the 6th, the title song 'Love Lee' of AKMU's fourth single 'Love Lee' ranked first in the Melon TOP 100 (as of 9:00 am). It took the top spot on the main chart of Korea's largest music platform, where you can see the public's preference.

This song is also firmly at the top of the real-time charts of major domestic music platforms such as Genie, Naver Vibe, Bugs, and FLO. It is an observation that it has entered a long run of popularity by succeeding in 'popular pick' as it is receiving hot love even after two weeks have passed since its release.

In addition, the b-side song 'Dream of Frying' continues to be popular. It landed in the top 10 of major music charts, including 5th in the Melon TOP100.

Meanwhile, AKMU is receiving favorable reviews for its unique sensibility and witty musical color through its fourth single 'Love Lee' released on August 21st. The title song 'Love Lee' is a song with sensuous vocals added to acoustic sounds and rhythmical drums, and it unravels everyday and familiar subjects with AKMU's unique creative perspective.

Photo = YG Entertainment

in the news

AKMU, trusted and listened to, ranked first in Melon TOP 100... sibling chemistry explosion

202309061210070410_3_20230906121302859.png?type=w430view original

Previously, AKMU performed the 'Love Lee' stage on various music shows, drawing a good response. The easy-to-follow and addictive chorus choreography is used as a challenge (#LoveLeeChallenge), and it continues to be popular on social media including TikTok.

AKMU is well-received for its unique sensibility and witty musical color through its 4th single 'Love Lee' released on August 21st. The title song 'Love Lee' is a song with sensuous vocals added to acoustic sounds and rhythmical drums, and it unravels everyday and familiar subjects with AKMU's unique creative perspective.

202309061210070410_4_20230906121302874.jpg?type=w430view original

'Love Lee' topped the Melon Top 100, followed by Genie, Naver Vibe, Bugs, and FLO.

The b-side song 'Dream of Fry' is also continuing its upward trend, settling in the top 10.

(Photo = YG)

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• And they are still going

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YG's pride.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• They just could not get the #1 spot on YouTube

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They don't even go on music shows, but they still win

AKMU win #1 + Performances from September 17th 'Inkigayo'!
    SBS's 'Inkigayo' aired its latest episode with energetic and fun performances from your favorite idols!On this week's episode, POW made their pre-…
    www.allkpop.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!