[theqoo] Knetz react to Japanese drama "Love that makes you Cry" scene

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"This makes no sense at all..."

Dialogue:
    Girl: What the hell? What is wrong with me?
    Guy: Ah it's dangerous. Here here, it's okay
    Girl: What do you know?
    Guy: I know that Komatsu is a good person
    Girl: I wished the person I like liked me back
    Guy: This is the most difficult problem in this world

People are asking how is this even considered romantic? And why is the bath so small? And how is she getting the beer in the water?

AVvXsEjoch7uythRLtwsNc1G6dLdnHzvUHqSxDgRRNelr5lGQfRXMRs88Xo3JrdsehhgnFEUGPomwhTKMtIIyQh8O7LNr1RXAYBBq3r-BUYYbvvLZwFgzcrafzFG0drBggck03XabYwF9Heb4aF6Jg38Z-jxVFUC8_t85EXxm8HGRJ8vqhOwVt2N32lGa_GGISk=s16000

"Love That Makes You Cry"

origina post: here

1. Where's the romantic part?

2. This drama is a masterpiece ㅠㅠ

3. I'm just wondering how can something like this happen? ㅋㅋ

4. Am I the only one who liked it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so roantic

5. I just want to know how did the man fit in the bath. Is there more space under the ground?

6. This drama was so fun ㅠㅠ

7. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋ Being stuck like that means you'll have to call the 119 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. This drama was so fun

9. How are they not kissing?

10. Is that Kentaro??

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yup, that is a tiny bathtub.

That’s normal in Japanese homes tho, they’re just there to soak themselves for a few minutes, not really to spend a whole bath like Americans do. It’s typical for foreigners to be shocked by it.

~ THE MINATOZAKI ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!